RACEREADY™ Complete seed treatment from Meristem Crop Performance™ gives your soybeans unsurpassed protection against harmful early-season pests through a best-in-class fungicide and insecticide package.
RACEREADY™ Complete allows you to buy your seed treatment based on its total agronomic value for disease and insect protection and offers a proprietary triple-stack inoculant, a proprietary liquid Trichoderma biological for better root development and starch-based extender/polymers for easier planting.
- Fludioxonil: a non-systemic fungicide with control of Rhizoctonia damping off, rhizoctonia seed rot, pythium, phytophthora and fusarium.
- T-methyl: a systemic fungicide with control against rhizoctonia damping off and phomopsis.
- Metalaxyl: a systemic fungicide used to control pythium damping off and
- Imidacloprid: a systemic insecticide proven to effectively protect beans from a broad range of harmful insects.
- Bradyrhizobia Inoculant: an inoculant including three proprietary strains that accelerate early-season nodulation for maximum nutrient uptake
- Trichoderma: an active biological that creates more robust root systems and improves photosynthetic efficiency.
- Extender/Polymer: starch-based (non-sticky) extender reduces bridging and improves on-seed life of Bradyrhizobia and overall performance.
Flo-Rite 17061: a polymer coating designed to improve plantability, reduce dust-off of actives, and improve seed flow.
Quantity: 250 gallons.